Saturday, January 21, 2006
1st Post
-10:24 PM
Yeah! I finally got my own blog now... Sorry if I don't really sound right hehe...
Sigh, i never knew Sec 3 would be so, uh, terrifying!!!! A few weeks in and already snowed under by homework... And there's worse... (yes there's worse stuff than homework, suprise suprise)
Our SS/Elective teacher, Mrs. J Lim, is a very unreasonable person... She wants us to do out own notes even BEFORE she starts teaching, and she wants the notes have more info than in the textbook!!! Its an outrage...
Valentine's day is coming, and im not really that excited as last year. Puberty affects the way i think, and i want that to stop! Now i can't even intepret my own feelings... I keep having this feeling that every cute ga i see, I immediately fall in love, WHICH I HOPE ISNT TRUE. Even im not that despo... Another reason is becuz rejection is my greatest fear... Sigh, such a bad time...
the world needs MUSIC.