Thursday, November 16, 2006
Random Post
-6:37 PM
Appearance
I am quite tall.I don't think I am handsome.I have scars.I wear glasses.I am sooo skinny -_-"I look sleepy and silly all the time.My left eye is slightly higher than my right. O.o"
Family, Home Life
I like my mom.I rarely talk to my dad.I am still living with my grandparents.I love my grandma's cooking. =/
School/Work
I am a big slacker in school.I can only study if a girl encourage me to.I skipped class for Pangya countless time.I studied in a sucky school where there are no girls worth oogling at. =XI work for myself.
Embarrassment
I slept through my Physics EndOfYear paper during secondary three. (lucky A though)I wore a shirt with the side totally ripped open to buy lunch before.Accidentally drank water out of a bottle owned by a girl I had crush on. *blush*Got slapped in public by my dad for nothing(Sheesh).
Travelling
I've not been to anywhere further than Taiwan.My first flying exprience is a flight to Taiwan.I never boarded a flight after that O.oI want to go to Japan =(I want to visit my friends in Austrailia! RAWR!
Experience
I had dreams that really happened in real life after a short while.I have gotten myself lost while walking.I had depression before.I got hit at the groin before, don't ask. :PI had a online relationship before.I had candle wax sprayed into my right eye before.I cheated a few items and some feeling off guys while playing girl character in Maple Story. xDI met many internet friends in real life. <3 Maple and Audition's h0rniiegurl Pangya's Xychros,Pika,Craving
Relationships
I am single and desperate.I miss nobody.I am ready to love again...My first relationship is currently my last I had before.I sucks at handling break up.I have failed to confess to many girls whom I have feelings for.I fell for other people's girlfriend before.
Sexuality
Classified! xD
Honesty/Crime
I stolen.I lied alot.I have broken promises.I have involved in fight during my secondary school years.I had dirty thoughts about a girl before. >.> *blush*I cheated on a snooker game before(By pretending I didn't commit a foul when I did and my opponent turned his back on me).
Drugs/Alcohol
I don't drink.Most I had was a big bottle of Tiger Beer.I don't do drugs either. Yet
Death/Suicide
I am afraid of pain but not death so shoot me in the head to make sure I am really dead. :PI had sucidal thoughts before.
Materialism
I don't like wearing branded stuff.I don't like wearing watches.I used to see branded stuff as cool.I used to think paying more for branded items is cooler.I wasted alot of money on Pangya cards ._.I spend mostly on myself. (Selfish me =o)
Politics/Social Attitudes
I don't give a damn about politics.I will vote but I don't intend to vote for anybody so I'll just spoil my voting ticket.I believe most politicians are up there doing nothing.And half of them has less IQ than a parrot.I hate hypocritical people.I dislike smokers who puff away without thinking what other thinks.I like being polite... at times.
Random
I LOVE SPEED.Salt and Pepper over Ketchup/Chilli sauce anytime.Chicken and Duck is my favorite meat.Coffee is my favorite drink! *Addicted to caffine*I always play computer while watching TV.I always tell myself '5 Minutes more' when I wake up. -_-zZZI am boring most of the time because I rarely talk.I love cars. =x Gimme my 180sx!I love guns and wish to own a handgun in the future.I can remember girls' birthday pretty well. Unfortunately not so good for the guys. xDI like to personalize my items so that I can look different from others.I went for 36 hours straight on Pangya before.I love Time Crisis series! =xFinally, I sucks, so does you if you think alike. MUAHAHAHA =x
the world needs MUSIC.